In PANDA's wake, writers are looking for additional ways to earn money online. Some writing sites have experienced sharp drops in page views and writers have found their revenues cut.
Flixya is a newer site, originally created as a video sharing site, that quickly evolved into a social network that paid members for sharing content. Flixya shares 100% revenue for photos, videos, and blogs. As stated on their site, some members receive more income from Flixya than from their day jobs. “Flixya has become the first social networking platform to pay members 100 percent.” The company wanted to give back to its members and to those in need.
- Flixya, in fact, has been selected as a featured Google Adsense API Case study
- Website Magazine lists Flixya as one of the top 50 video sharing sites.
- Five of the Highest Revenue Sharing Sites for Content Creators--Why write for less when you can get paid more?
- Sites Hit Hardest by PANDA--Which sites have been hit hard by the algorithm update?
- Search Engine Keyword Placement: Placing Keywords in Strategic Positions--How to make your articles SEO-friendly.
- Five Tried-and-True Methods to Bump up Article Traffic--Once you've created a number of online articles, it pays to optimize them so they earn the most.